With our large inventory we can offer 24 hour delivery on most items that you see in our store.
Our delivery professionals have one goal in mind: to bring your purchase to your home with efficiency and care. To help us achieve our goal, there are a few things you can do prior to your delivery:
1. Remove pictures, mirrors, plants and tables from the path of the delivery.
2. Remove any breakable objects from the general delivery path and destination room.
3. Have the set-up area for the new furniture clear of other furniture and accessories.
4. New furniture often seems larger in your home than in the store setting. Taking one final measurement before delivery is recommended if you are concerned about space/size.
IF YOU CANNOT BE HOME FOR YOUR DELIVERY:
1. Leave a key in a safe place for our delivery people. After the delivery, they will lock the key in your home.
2. A neighbor, apartment manager, or family member could help. If you choose this option, we need his/her address and/or phone number.
3. Our delivery people can call you one hour before reaching your home to give you time to meet them.